God places great importance on certain places. Jesus instructed 500 people to go to the upper room to tarry for the Holy Spirit’s coming. Only 120 obeyed.
The same takes place in prayer. Find a place of solitude to seek God each day.
You will not pray about some things if someone else is in the same room. Find a place where you can meet God every day. Let me share five tips for your secret place with God.
- Have a place where you can play music.
- Keep a notebook so you can document the words that the Holy Spirit speaks to your heart.
- Expect the Holy Spirit to meet you in your secret place.
- Allow God to speak to you through His word.
- The time you spend in your secret place reveals the amount of desire you have for God’s presence in your life.